Sunday, July 1, 2012

Skipping Lunch

07/01/12 - 427lbs.  So, my assignment from Drew was to skip my noontime meal and describe what hunger feels like. Umm, I have to say I didn't really experience all that much. I had a little panic at 10:30 this morning when I decided to do this, but other than that I experienced very little. My stomach had a small ache and a few rumbles, I burped a couple of times and that is about it. Pretty anti climatic all in all. The important part to me is that I did follow through with my assignment. So the company countdown continues, as well as my Mom's swollen arm.(She has finally decided to call a Dr. tomorrow morning) I have major nerves about this week, company coming, a new Dr. I have to go see, and my birthday. This is going to be a hard week.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep going with this weight loss at the rate you are, by Christmas, you should have lost at least another 100 lbs. Just saying.........Today is NOT the day you quit. Just keep walking, I'm their with you every step........

    ReplyDelete