Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Long Roads

07/25/12 -415lbs  This morning I feel like there is no hope for success. I look at at the number 415 and it is so big. I know it's a long way from 505, but it's further away from 190. I haven't even lost a hundred pounds yet and I still have 225 pounds to go.I would give anything to be one of those people who have 20 pounds to lose. it's so hard to move when my hip or knee or back is killing me. I want to do so many things, but I don't have enough stamina to go into a store and buy my Mom a birthday card. She deserves so much more than that, but I can't even do that.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I know it's SUPER hard, but you CAN do this! First of all, you are so close to being at a 100 pounds loss...which is amazing and hard enough as it is! But if you can do that, you can definitely get down to 190!

    ReplyDelete