Saturday, June 30, 2012

Company Coming

06/30/12 - 428  It's a beautiful Saturday morning, and everybody in the house is in "get ready for company" mode. Now I have to say, my Mom and Dad's house is spotless all of the time. Getting ready for Company Mode means cleaning the old wax build up off of the tables and banister. I didn't even know there was wax build up on there lol. Of course my Dad's back is hurting because he is out painting in 96 degree weather, and my Mom's arm is swollen and hurting, and she doesn't want to get it checked. Will they let me do anything to help? Nope. So I sit down here and feel guilty that they are upstairs wearing themselves out. My other family is stressed out because today is moving day for them.....all eight of them,into a motorhome. They are trusting God like not very many can. Again, I am sitting here feeling guilty that I am not helping them. It's very hard to sit on the sidelines and watch friends and family struggle and not be able to help. I am so much better than I was, but I have so far to go and I still depend on everybody for so much. It's hard to not get discouraged.But today is not the day I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment