Saturday, July 14, 2012

Camp

07/14/12  - 421lbs.  Today Jen and the boys come back. They will be here until tomorrow, then they have have to get back to Kansas so the boys can go to science camp. I remember one day camp I went to when I was their age was art camp. Now I have zero talent but Miss Fair was the teacher, and she was so awesome. She let us play with clay! It was so cool. I wanted to make a turtle votive holder soooo bad and she helped me. It exploded so many times in the Kiln, I think it took us four tries. I had that turtle for years. Miss Fair was one of the adults who really seemed to enjoy being around me. She always made me feel so good about myself. She taught me to love reading, and that in art class purple peas are fun and interesting lol. I hope the boys have as much fun in science camp. Jen and Andrew have been unwavering in their support and belief that I can accomplish my life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment