Friday, July 27, 2012

Cheerng Section

07/27/12 - 416lbs      I went to my Dr.'s appointment yesterday and my nurse practitioner popped in and raved about how much weight I have lost. Then Drew popped in laughing and told me Mary was running around the office telling everybody that she had this patient who had lost 90 pounds since March. It was really cool to be the person they were talking about, but it really seemed surreal. When I got home and told my Mom, her response was typical Mom,"well it's do or die." Kind of a bummer after all the enthusiasm at the office. On the other hand, I will never get a big head as long as Mom is around.

1 comment:

  1. MAJOR congrats! My mom is the same way about things like that. whenever I go to her hoping she'll be enthusiastic or excited...it's always such a letdown!

    ReplyDelete