Friday, July 6, 2012

Life Sucks

07/06/12     So I went to the Dr. and it sucked. On the way there, I found out that not only was everybody (but me) going bowling this afternoon, but they were also going to an Italian Restaurant after. My Mom cheerfully announces that I have nothing to worry about, there are plenty of leftovers I can have for dinner. Now, I actually really like leftovers most of the time, but gee, I also really like Italian food. After we got home, my brother says that there are usually leftovers from the boys and I can have some of that? Okay I get that I'm a bitch today, but can somebody please tell me why I am suddenly only worth leftovers? My Dad's only comment was well Lisa you did this to yourself. I know he's right but that does not make it suck any less!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to throw something or tell the whole world to go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment