Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Whats Normal?

07/18/12 -417lbs     Well I didn't die and unless a miracle happens between now and 8:30 pm I get to enter the gates of hell and do this damn sleep study. My doctor wont prescribe anything but she doesn't want to interfere with the sleep study. Who cares if I'm crying nonstop, or throwing up after every meal, so long as there isn't any interference with the sleep study. I know normal is different for everybody, but is this anything close to normal? Am I fucking crazy? I have no idea any more what anything close to normal looks like. 20 -30 wires attached to you, 2 straps around you, and a camera watching you all night is normal? But anti anxiety medicine would screw up normal results. How is any of this normal? Strange bed, Strange routine. enough wires to build a tension bridge, cameras and people watching you, none of that will result in a abnormal test result, but something to help you stop crying and throwing up? Well, that would just screw up the test. As far as I'm concerned the ENTIRE medical community can go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment