Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Biggest Loser

07/21/12 -417lbs  It's the weekend. It's funny how even if you're not working you look forward to the weekend. I have been watching seasons 1-3 of the biggest loser. I think they have the advantage of having a personal trainer and being pushed beyond normal limits, but I think I have the advantage of learning to do this in the real world. We have company over, I can't always control what I eat, but I do learn how to eat in moderation. I have had so many people tell me they wish I could go to the ranch. I understand that they are wishing an opportunity for better health on me, but at the same time I want to learn to be successful here. I also don't have a competitive bone in my body and I would hate to try to decide who deserved to stay and who didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment