Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sleep Study

07/17/12 - 471lbs         So I found out yesterday that I have to have my sleep study done Wed. night. I cannot begin to explain how much I do not want to do this study. They are horrible! There are wires and bands everywhere on you, you are watched all night long, they want you to sleep on your back and I can't breath on my back. I sooooooo don't want to do this. I really would rather die than go through another sleep study .Nobody understands how bad it is. They turn the lights out at nine thirty and expect you to fall asleep. I'm lucky if I can fall asleep before midnight. Every time you have to go the bathroom you have to ask them to unplug you..... I go five to nine times a night. Please God let me die and not have to do this.  what's really sad is that I mean every word I just wrote. I can't see it because I'm crying to hard, but I really would rather give up life than do this stupid sleep study.

No comments:

Post a Comment