Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lifes' Hurdles

0703/12  425lbs  I just want to say again, that I have the best friends and family in the world. They are not afraid to kick my butt when I'm slacking, they cheer me on daily, and sometimes hourly, they have an wavering faith that I can do this. When Sue read my blog she googled mapped my Dr,s office so I could see the layout and have some clue as what it looked like. So that is one less thing  I have to worry about. Tomorrow is the big day. The crew will be here sometime around dinnertime.again, if I think about it to much I will start hyperventilating. Unfortunately there is no google cure for that anxiety. Oh well, this journey is all about learning different coping skills for life's hurdles.

1 comment:

  1. I will be around at dinner time, if you need to chat. You cheer me on daily, also. You also push me. Thanks for the motivation. I love you,no matter what you look like, or what size you are.

    ReplyDelete