Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Lungs Happy Kidneys

07/28/12 - 414lbs.   I got my blood test results back yesterday. First, why is it when the news isn't perfect, it's the Dr.that calls? Second, why do they always start with the good news? That implies that that there is bad news, and I would rather get that news first and deal with it. Turns out that my kidneys are getting dried out from the diuretics I'm on. All I need to do cut 2 of my medicines in half for the next few days and get another blood test. He doesn't think it's the beginning of kidney disease and that's good. It also means that I'm not retaining as much fluid as I used to and that's even better. So the trick now is to find the right balance of medicine that keeps both my lungs and my kidneys happy. My hardest job is trying to split this one pill in half lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment