Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Easy Answers?

07/31/12 - 415lbs   There are a lot of days when I just don't feel like moving. I know these are the days that it's the most important for me to move,but that doesn't make it any easier. I realized the other day that when I was at the Dr.'s office and everybody was so happy about my weight loss, that I was happy because they were happy, not that I was happy for myself. What really bothers me is  if I had a friend tell me they had lost 90 lbs. I would be excited for them. Why can't I be excited for myself? Why can I be such a good friend/supporter to somebody else but not to myself? I Can feel sadness, loneliness, anger, even emptiness, so why can't I feel happiness with myself? My mom says I frown a lot, and I accuse my daughter of being a pit of negativity. I don't realize I'm frowning. Did  Connie get her negativity from me? Are there ever any easy answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment