Sunday, July 22, 2012

Adventures with Advil

07/22/12 - 418lbs   I haven't made a comment on my weight in weeks. I wanted to stop focusing so much on what the number that day was. For the most part I would say this hasn't worked for me because I do look at that number every day. It's always in the back of my mind.I skipped my meds the night of my sleep study for obvious reasons, and I gained two pounds the next day. I kept on  keeping on and lowered my calorie count slightly the nest day. It took two days, but I lost the two pounds again. So last night when I went to bed I knew I had done a really good job of managing everything that day. I had done two sets of stairs twice and I was really happy with that. I had skipped the pancakes and sausage for supper and had my turkey sandwich instead. So I knew I had had a good day....right up until the moment my back started hurting. Now the term hurting does nothing to describe the agony I was in. I couldn't move, couldn't breathe, and I had to use the bathroom bad! I made it to the bathroom and another wave of pain hit. It literally took me fifteen minutes to get back to bed. Sooo I made the choice to take some advil. It worked the pain went away enough so that I got a little sleep. The pain started to come back around 3:30 this morning so I took some more. The end result? I gained almost 2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment