Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm So Tired

06/10/12 -437lbs-Gravy, I watched the scale this morning as it was trying to decide between 436.8 and 437, guess which one won. This would be so much easier if I wasn't so tired. I have never been a great sleeper, but in the last 6 months it has gotten so much worse.I don't know if it's the medicines or what but every night just as I start to fall asleep, the itching starts. this isn't the light one scratch and you're done itch. This is the clawing at your skin for 2 hours kind of itching. By the time that episode is over your brain has kicked into high gear and sleep is imposable. It's hard enough to lose this weight 1 teaspoon at a time, but to do it on 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night is killing me. I AM SO TIRED!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the Faith! You are doing great.....tomorrow is the day for 436! You are shedding the dead skin, making your body ready for The New You!! And scream all you want, the itch SUCKS! But......You Will Survive!!

    ReplyDelete