Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hanging on,,,

06/10/12 This has been such a hard day. I have cried, gotten angry, snapped at my daughter for no good reason. Just when I think I'm  beginning to get a handle on this, I get blindsided by all these emotions. I am so tired of calorie counting, portion controlled, low fat, lean, healthy eating I could spit. And I have a very long way to go. I smell the next door neighbors bbq almost every day. I just want to scream. This is one of those days that self confidence or pride is just nowhere to be found. What I really want to do is to make the feelings go away. I want to eat unhealthy really good tasting food until I'm full. Knowing that is what got me into this mess to begin with, that obviously, is not the answer. The problem is, is that is the only way I know how to deal with all of this crap. So instead I find myself not talking to anyone so I don't offend them. I can't seem to find any answers. this just sucks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment