Friday, June 15, 2012

Looking In a Mirror

06/15/12 -435lbs  I was Talking to friend the other day, and the subject of mirrors came up. She hates them because she is trying very hard to gain weight and she doesn't like looking like a skeleton. I hate them because I can't stand they way my fat flap looks. One side hangs down longer than the other, and no matter what I put on, nothing looks good. So many times I have wished I could just cut it off. It hinders how I move, it stinks, it gets raw and hurts, I can't think of one positive thing to say about it. I will say a positive thing about friends though, since it's Thankful Friday. Friends are so awesome they push you, challenge you, lift you up, and carry you depending on what you need. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I have rock!

1 comment: