Sunday, June 24, 2012

Waka Waka

  1. 06/24/12 - 429lbs  Back here again. I have fallen in love with with this video on you tube that's a zumba chair exercise video. Waka Waka is so much fun, I have no idea what the song is saying, but you have to move when you hear it. Unfortunately it's the only one like that I can find. All the others just seem lame in comparison. So now I'm searching for a chair zumba video. Maybe I can find something similar with some really upbeat music. I'm still trying to learn to love my fat...not there yet, but I'm trying. I made it upstairs yesterday twice once for dinner and once for supper. I want Mom and Dad to be able to go visit Andrew in August, so I have to show them that I can get around the house okay. Time to zumba.

1 comment:

  1. I love Waka, Waka. This video brings a smile to my face, and puts a tap in my foot every time.

    ReplyDelete