Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's either laugh or cry

06/09/12 - 437 Ahhhhh!!  Ok , so yesterday I had the brilliant (not) idea of finding some exercise videos I could do sitting down. I had been told by several different people that I could anything on you tube. So I explored you tube for a little while, wow that's an entire blog in itself. I did come across yoga and stretching exercises for seniors. I thought hey, even i can do these..... 31/2 min. later I was sweating and huffing and puffing so bad I thought I needed oxygen. Meanwhile these lovely senior citizens were chatting to each other as they did these exercises with a smile on their faces. the one lady in the wheelchair looked like she could have run the Boston Marathon. I mean really!!! Am I going back to do it again, you bet I have to try to keep up with this bunch.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl, I have your back! The Grandma's beat my butt at 2 minutes!! You say the time, and we will do this together.....1 teaspoon at a time!! No cute Grandma is gonna whoop us, even if she might have a cute Grandson.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye candy, that's all we need with the Grandma's. Then we can whoop butt!! Building up to 3:50 today. You with me?

    ReplyDelete