Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeding the Hungry Heart

06/22/12 - 429lbs   Better than yesterday. I got the book I ordered yesterday, Feeding the Hungry Heart. It's the best description of an eating binge I have ever seen. the feeling of being compelled to eat "forbidden" foods until it hurts, and than eating some more. I am at the part of the book that teaches you how to make friends with your fat, not an easy thing to do to something you have spent 35 years hating. I created the fat to protect myself from something, and it did it;s job. Now I have to figure out what I needed protection from and face it so the fat can go away, and stay gone.Yeah, this makes chair zumba seem easy. It's Thankful Friday, so I am Thankful I finally seem to have some of the tools I need for this journey. Plus my Mom and Dads' 51st Anniversary is this weekend. That is something at my age I will never accomplish. Way  to go Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment