Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Want some Cheese with that Whine?

06/27/12 - 428lbs.  I am tired today, I didn't sleep well and I'm sore. It's nothing huge, just general stiffness and dull pains all over. So I am going to whine today. Lol. I am doing this marching challenge for 5 weeks, and it really isn't to bad I only have to march for a little over 3 min. The kicker is I don't have the stamina to stand and march for 3 min. but when I try to sit and march my fat flap is so heavy I can't lift my knees. So I end up kicking instead, now I'm sure that's better than nothing, but, it's not marching. Marching involves a different set of muscles doesn't it? I am really struggling to love myself and my fat today, I'm pretty angry at both myself and my fat right now. I feel like this weight loss task is an impossible one, and I am going to battle this for the rest of my life and I don't know if I can do this forever. Today however, is not the day I quit!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, keep up the fight!! You can whine, as long as you keep fighting! Always remember, you have people besides you. We may be silent at times, but we support you. I want to see you win this battle!! And you will....that is the kicker. The basement is not forever. This is not forever. The fat is NOT forever!!! So look at it, embrace it, and tell it, It is not there Forever. And keep marching!!!

    ReplyDelete