Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekend Challenges

08/16/12 -406lbs  So today is basically the start of the weekend for me. I have my 2 Dr. appointments, I'm going to go into a grocery store for the first time in almost a year, Mom and Dad leave tomorrow for Kansas, so I get to cook a little. This is the biggest weekend I have had in a long time. I am looking forward to it. I am glad that Mom and Dad feel good enough about leaving me to go for 4 days. maybe by Christmas we will be up to a couple of weeks, or at least a week to ten days
     While they are gone, I will be getting the newspaper in, checking the mail, and taking out the trash. These will all be new things for me, and I can't wait to try. I know I can walk to end of the driveway, and to the mailbox because I have been doing it. Bending over to pick up the paper might be funny to watch, but I will figure it out. So I am nervous, and excited all at the same time. the truth in that statement is that on the inside I am a nervous wreck. But it will be okay, it always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment