Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Music

08/15/12 - 408lbs  As I write this I'm listening to Christmas music and wishing it was winter. Christmas music and old R & B are my two favorite kinds of music. My daughter must have inherited my off beat music tastes because she was born in the early 90's and loves 80's music. Go figure. There is something about music that touches me inside. It can be a warm hug, a comforting blanket, or an energizer. Music is one of the few things I feel. I can feel happy listening to music, I can feel safe, I seem to have a soundtrack in my head that is attached too my memories. I wonder why?

1 comment:

  1. I might have to turn on some Christmas music today :) We are having a cold snap here and instead of being 90 degrees it is 50 something. So it is a perfect day to do it :)

    I feel the same way about music. It is one of the few things that really makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete