Friday, August 10, 2012

Adventures at NJH

08/10/12  - 410lbs  As I have said before, I have to call in a heart survey every day. Once in a blue moon they throw a couple of extra questions in. Usually thise questions are about taking your meds or being able to afford your meds. This time however, the questions were about depression. I must not have answered them right  because I got a call from one of the nurses saying that I needed to talk to my Dr. about my depression. I really didn't think that I was all that depressed so I asked my daughter who very lovingly said," You so are". Hmm So one more thing to add to the list. On the good news front or Thankful Friday, I was very blessed yesterday to receive a bi-pap machine for free. I had looked online, and those suckers are expensive. Yesterday I skipped the zumba since I knew I would be walking a lot at NJH. I was right, I not only walked a lot, i stood a lot. They did not have friendly chairs for big people. At one point I had to push a display aside, to sit on a bed. I am doing 3 laps, 2 laps, 3 laps on my walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment