Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Attainable Goals

08/14/12 -408lbs.  Yesterday I officially lost 100 pounds since I went into the the hospital at the end of March. Instead of being happy about losing 100 pounds, all I could think of is 219 I have to go. I have always known I could lose 100 pounds I have done it before. What I have never done before is lose 319 pounds. I keep watching the biggest loser and I have already lost more weight than some of those people. Even there, no one has lost three hundred pounds or more. I'm really scared that I can't do this. Spark People talk about attainable goals, and now I'm not sure this is attainable. It's that whole fear of failing thing, and when I get scared I just stop trying. This is not good. I have to figure out how to break this cycle.

2 comments: