Friday, August 3, 2012

Sizes

08/03/12 -414lbs  I am going to start taking my picture every month so I can see  the changes (if there are any) I think that will help me see the progress I'm making. Right now it's hard to see any progress when I have lost nearly a hundred pounds and I'm still wearing the exact same size clothes. DEPRESSING! I have lost a hundred pounds before and the exact same thing happened. One of my fears is that my body does not want to change size. I know it sounds stupid, as I write it I think how dumb is that? The reality is though that I don't change sizes easily or often. Well I go up pretty easily, just not down. Some of my friends have clothes in three sizes in their closets. That is a concept that is totally foreign to me. I barely own enough clothes for a week, let alone clothes that don't fit. Well we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment