Saturday, August 25, 2012

Football

08/25/12 - 403lbs.  It's football season. This is me doing the happy dance. I love football. It's part of my family history, my dad coached for 35 years, and my brother played through college. I grew up with football as part of my everyday life. I can't quote stats, and I don't know every player who has ever played, like baseball fans, but I love the game. I love watching them catch a beautiful pass, or make an amazing run, I cringe when the quarterback gets sacked, and yell encouragement at the tv like they can hear me. I love the fact that you start the season sweating in Aug. and end the season freezing in the snow. I love the fact, that in pro football, the the championship is one game. You get one shot to get it right, Not the best of seven, Not sets and matches, Not a total of points over several races, just one game. Happy day football is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment