Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Changing Views

11/06/12 - 366lbs     It's weird or funny how you change. I have never been a techno gadget person. I have always resisted the latest gizmo and gadget. I still haven't how to copy and paste on a consistent basis. I really want to learn how to copy and paste pictures from one place to a different page. Sorry, off track, lately I  have been seeing some gadgets that I will get if I ever hit the lottery lol.
    The first one is an Ipod. I know they have been around forever, but I have been using something called an Ipod touch that belongs to Connie on my walks. So much fun to walk to music.
    The second one is a Wii system. The ladies on Spark pages rave about the zumba and dancing games. they claim you don't need to have great eye hand coordination to use this and that it's a lot of fun.
     The third one is a Kindle. E -Readers are not something I've ever been interested in. Sue brought hers with her when she came, and it was really cool. Since I have been spending a lot of time at Dr's offices lately, I see how great they are.
     Anyway, isn't it fun to dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment